|Posted Dated||8 September 2021|
|Location||Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar|
|Organization||Bank of Khyber (BOK)|
|Experience||See in Ad|
|Expected Last Date||19 September 2021|
- Area Manager Conventional
- Business Analyst – Digital & ADC
- Branch Manager – Conventional
- Head System Engineering Unit
- Head Fraud Investigation & Analysis Unit
- Manager Trade Finance Operations – Import
- Officer Information Security Department
- Officer – Credit Administration Division
The Bank of Khyber (BOK) Jobs
The Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via www.bok.com.pk was recently published in our website. Applicants interested in a banking profession might also check out The Bank of Punjab Jobs.
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa owns the Bank of Khyber BOK, which is a provincial government bank. Its branches can be found throughout Pakistan. Peshawar is home to the organization’s headquarters. It was established in 1991 and now has over 175 branches across Pakistan. The Bank of Khyber is an equal opportunity employer that pays competitive salaries to its employees.
Head Fraud Investigation & Analysis Unit, Business Analyst – Digital & ADC, Head System Engineering Unit, Branch Manager – Conventional, Area Manager Conventional, Manager Trade Finance Operations, Import, Officer, Credit Administration Division, and Officer Information Security Department are among the positions open at the Bank of Khyber. These job opportunities are available in Peshawar, Karachi, and Multan.
Interested individuals should understand the eligibility requirements for the desired role before applying for these Banking Jobs. In general, people with a Bachelor’s Degree and the necessary experience may apply for and be hired for these positions.
How to Apply Online for Bank of Khyber Jobs?
- Candidates interested in learning more about the BOK’s job prospects should go to www.bok.com.pk.
- Candidates can apply online at www.bok.com.pk/careers using the BOK Online Job Portal.
- The deadline to submit an online application for the desired position is September 19, 2021.
- Click here to view job responsibilities, credentials requirements, and an online application.